Model B4 (small footprint)
This unit is a compact baler with a small base area and low height - and a powerful press force. This compact machine creates bales of 30"W x 20"D x 24"H. Users safely eject finished bales using the two-hand ejection system.
How Does the Baler Work?
- Fill your plastic or cardboard waste into the baler.
- A full-light indicator tells you when the chamber is full
- Tie off and eject the finished bale
- Remove the bale and store until collection
- Simple control panel
- Automatic bale ejection
- Automatic full baler indicator
- Very low noise level (less than 60 dB)
- Low overall height (6.5 ft.) and small base area (3 ft.)
- Finished bales weigh 85 - 155 lbs.
- Easy and convenient operation in front of baler
- Single phase power connection
Technical Details:Power Supply: 110V 10amp 60Hz
Press force: 8,800 lbs
Motor: 2.0 HP
Noise level: 57 - 60 dB
Cycle time: 42 sec
Dimensions: 37"W x 28"D x 78"H
Weight: 661 lbs
Feed opening: 30"W x 18"H
Bale size: 30"W x 20"D x 24"H
Bale weight: Up to 155 lbs. depending on waste material
The Bramidan B4 Baler is delivered including:
- Operator control panel located on front
- Hydraulic oil in tank
- 10 feet cable & plug
- Starter kit binding
- Knife for cutting the strapping
- (C)UL® approved control panel
- Meets ANSI Z245.5