B6030 Full Size Baler
The B6030 is a full-sized flexible baling press and can be used for waste handling in large retail shops or any other industrial complex where there is a need to create full-sized bales of just about any material.
The wide filling opening makes it easy to fill in all sizes of boxes, from large to small. Rows of barbs inside the chamber keep the waste down when the unit is compacted. They can even keep very expandable materials like plastic or cellophane down.
The B3060 is easy to operate and has a full-indicator, which tells you when the chamber is full and ready for baling.
This machine outputs bale sizes approximately: 60 x 30 x 48.
This baler features a threaded spindle to make opening the compression chamber door safe and easy. The bale is ejected via a safe two-hand operation.
Baler strapping can be integrated into the unit on included strapping spools. The recommended size of strapping for this unit is 1/2" flat strap (for cardboard) or 3/4" flat strap (for plastic) and will give you approximately 55 bales per roll.
- Simple and safe operation via side control panel
- Barbs inside the chamber keep compacted materials down
- Large opening for filling
- Easy to replace strap rolls
- Safe and efficient ejection system allows easy output of bale onto pallet or skid
- Press force (lbs): 66,200
- Power supply: 208/230/480V 3-phase 60Hz
- Motor (HP): 5.5
- Noise level (dB): 62-64
- Cycle time (sec): 42
- Dimensions WxDxH (inch): 83 x 50 x 132/93
- Weight (lbs): 4,000
- Feed opening WxH (inch): 60 x 24
- Load height (inch): 50
- Chamber height (inch): 71
- Stroke (inch): 41
- Bale size LxWxH (inch): 60 x 30 x 48
- Bale weight OCC (lbs): 800-1,200
- Bale weight plastic (lbs): 850-1,300
- Number of Ties: 6
- Type of Tying: Twine / Steel Wire
All Bramidan Balers are delivered including:
- GSM modem (excluding SIM card and dataplan)
- Full bale indicator light
- Regenerative hydraulic circuit for faster cycle time (3phase)
- Front bale ejection system w/o use of chain
- Safe 2-handed auto bale ejector
- Starter kit for binding
- Knife for cutting the baling strap
- 10 feet long cable Without Plug
- User manual in English and Spanish
- QR code for instruction video
- Hydraulic oil in tank