This standard Ver-Tech Hydraulic Baling Press baler is the toughest and most reliable vertical downstroke baling press on the market today. The standard model is stress engineered for maximum strength and built with over 5,000 pounds of high quality steel. Powered by a heavy duty 6" cylinder, this baler is designed to outperform any other 60" downstroke baler in its class. Cycle time is only 49 seconds. Compaction force is over 56,550 pounds and bales of corrugated cardboard will weigh up to 1,100 pounds.
This baler meets or exceeds all ANSI and OSHA safety standards. Eight oversized retractable bale dogs keep the loading area clear for efficient baling. Double door safety interlocks prevent unsafe operation and make this the safest baler you can buy. All controls and enclosures are UL listed.
This baler represents over 25 years of experience in designing and manufacturing efficient and durable balers used by thousands of businesses around the world.
- Bale size: 30" x 60" x up to 51"
- Bale weight (corrugated): up to 1,100 lb.
- Ram pressure: 56,550 lb.
- Cycle time: 49 seconds
- Cylinder: 6" bore, 4" rod, 48" stroke
- Motor: 10 HP
- Pump: 12 GPM
- Electrical power: 208/230/460 volt, 3 PH, 60HZ
- Bale eject: Hydraulic eject
- Bale tying: Wire or banding
- Loading door opening: 24" x 60"
- Unloading door height: 55"
- Overall height: 148"
- Overall depth: 44"
- Overall width: 80"
- Depth with door open: 102"
- Width with door open: 88"
- Shipping height on Side: 80"
- Shipping weight: 5,100 lbs.
- Installation and operating area: 62.5 sq. ft.