Model B5W (small, wide)
This unit has been designed for users with smaller amounts of waste, but who still need a baler that can handle bulky materials. The B5W(ide) has a very wide opening (approx 39") which is advantageous when handling larger cardboard boxes. The entire chamber has rows of barbs that keep the material back and help to ensure optimal filling.
This machine outputs bale sizes approximately: 39"W x 28"D x 31"H.
This baler has a full-indicator, which tells you when the chamber is full and ready for baling, while an efficient and silent ejecting system ensures easy handling of the compressed bale. Integrated strapping rolls are easy to replace at the front of the machine. Baler Strapping can be integrated into the unit on included strapping spools. The recommended size of strapping for this unit is 3/8" flat strap and will give you approximately 70 bales per roll.
- Simple and safe operation
- Full indicator tells when chamber is full and ready to bale
- Easy to replace strap rolls
- Efficient, silent ejection system allows easy output of bale onto pallet or skid
- Press force: 11,000 lb.
- Power supply: 110V 1-phase 60Hz 20A
- Motor: 1.8 HP
- Noise level: 65-68 dB
- Cycle time: 39 sec.
- Dimensions: 54"W x 36"D x 94"H
- Weight: 1,325 lb.
- Feed opening: 39"W x 21"H
- Load height: 36"
- Chamber height: 51"
- Stroke: 30"
- Bale size: 39"W x 28"D x 31"H
- Bale weight OCC: 175 to 245 lb.
- Bale weight plastic: 200 to 290 lb.
- Number of Ties: 3
- Type of Tying: Twine
All Bramidan Balers are delivered including:
- GSM modem (excluding SIM card and dataplan)
- Full bale indicator light
- Front bale ejection system w/o use of chain
- Safe 2-handed auto bale ejector
- Starter kit for binding
- Knife for cutting the baling strap
- 10 feet long cable
- Plug (1phase)
- User manual in English and Spanish
- QR code for instruction video
- Hydraulic oil in tank