Model X10 (low profile)
The X10 is great for small retail shops, industrial outfits or others, who require a compact baler with high capacity. Its compact design makes it perfect for areas where overhead space is limited. The X10 is equipped with cross cylinders, so you get a machine with superior press force and low overall height. This unit has a relatively large filling opening, making daily operation as easy as possible.
This machine outputs bale sizes approximately: 30"W x 24"D x 24"H.
This baler features a threaded spindle to make opening the compression chamber door safe and easy. The bale is ejected via a safe two-hand operation. Baler strapping can be integrated into the unit on included strapping spools. The recommended size of strapping for this unit is 3/8" flat strap and will give you approximately 90 bales per roll.
- Simple and safe operation
- Cross cylinders allow lower than traditional profile
- Easy to replace strap rolls
- Safe and efficient ejection system allows easy output of bale onto pallet or skid
- Press force: 22,000 lb.
- Power supply: 110V 20A 1-phase 60Hz
- Motor: 5.5 HP
- Noise level: 59 to 60 dB
- Cycle time: 40 seconds
- Dimensions: 52"W x 41"D x 75"H
- Weight: 1,470 lb.
- Feed opening: 31"W x 24"H
- Load height: 31"
- Chamber height: 51"
- Stroke: 33"
- Bale size: 30"W x 24"D x 24"H
- Bale weight OCC: 150 to 200 lb.
- Bale weight plastic: 175 to 245 lb.
All Bramidan Balers are delivered including:
- GSM modem (excluding SIM card and dataplan)
- Full bale indicator light
- Regenerative hydraulic circuit for faster cycle time (3phase)
- Front bale ejection system w/o use of chain
- Safe 2-handed auto bale ejector
- Starter kit for binding
- Knife for cutting the baling strap
- 10 feet long cable
- Plug (1phase)
- User manual in English and Spanish
- QR code for instruction video
- Hydraulic oil in tank