Portable Hydraulic Baler
This portable low profile space saver hydraulic baler is engineered with the same safety and operating features of our larger balers. Double safety interlocks, including both an electromechanical limit switch and a photocell system, along with elimination of all shear and pinch points make this an extremely safe baler.
Space saving features make it possible to place this baler where the scrap is produced. Since all baling operations are performed from the front of the machine, it may be located flush against a wall, significantly reducing the amount of floor space required.
With this baler you can reduce refuse disposal costs and realize money through recycling. The primary market for this model is retail drug, hardware, liquor and convenience stores. Many industrial and assembly operations also use this low-cost compact portable hydraulic downstroke baler.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z245.5 Safety requirements for baling
- Meets or exceeds all Federal OSHA standards
- Entire baler is UL listed and meets or exceeds stringent safety standards of Underwriters Laboratories
- Bale size: 42" x 22" x 30"
- Ram pressure: 28,000 lb.
- Bale weight (corrugated cardboard): up to 175 lb.
- Motor: Single phase 110/220 volt, 1-½ HP
- Cycle time: 17 seconds
- Pump: 2 stage, 2,200 lb.
- Loading door opening: 42" x 20"
- Shipping height: 78"
- Operation height: 93"
- Overall depth: 34"
- Depth with door open: 77"
- Operation width: 60"