Wire Decking - Galvanized
Choose from several sizes of new SJF galvanized pallet rack wire decking to make your pallet racking safer and more efficient. Our wire decking comes in sizes to fit any pallet rack offered through SJF.
All SJF's wire decks for pallet racking use the universal (flange) style and will fit 1-5/8" step, 3/4" step or box style beams. These wire mesh decks have a weight capacity of 2,500 lb. per piece, based on evenly distributed loads.
SJF wire decking has a galvanized coating and are hot dipped in zinc to coat and protect from rust and other corrosion. This galvanizing process meets OSHA and local fire code standards and creates a durable, long lasting finish that will stand up over hard use.
Features & specs:
- Grid size: 2" x 4" or 2-1/2" x 4" grids
- Weight capacity: 2,500 lb. each (based on evenly distributed loads)
- Constructed using only prime, US made high strength steel
- Comes standard with a rust resistant fully-dipped galvanized finish
- Fits 1-5/8" step, 3/4" step or box style beams
- Improves lighting and eliminates dust accumulation
- Heavy-duty capacity in a light, easy to handle shelf deck
*Note: These decks are not designed or rated for point loading. Please call SJF if you have any questions on wire decking for pallet racks.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
SJF had the size and quality I was looking for. And shipping/delivery was as expected. Thanks for all your efforts and for answering questions.