Wire Decking - Galvanized
Choose from several sizes of new SJF galvanized pallet rack wire decking to make your pallet racking safer and more efficient. Our wire decks come in sizes to fit any pallet rack offered through SJF.
All SJF's wire decks for pallet racking use the universal (flange) style and will fit 1-5/8" step, 3/4" step or box style beams. These wire decks have a weight capacity of 2,500 lb. per piece, based on evenly distributed loads.
SJF wire decks have a galvanized coating and are hot dipped in zinc to coat and protect from rust and other corrosion. This galvanizing process meets OSHA and local fire code standards and creates a durable, long lasting finish that will stand up over hard use.
Features & specs:
- Grid size: 2" x 4" or 2-1/2" x 4" grids
- Weight capacity: 2,500 lb. each (based on evenly distributed loads)
- Constructed using only prime, US made high strength steel
- Comes standard with a rust resistant fully-dipped galvanized finish
- Fits 1-5/8" step, 3/4" step or box style beams
- Improves lighting and eliminates dust accumulation
- Heavy-duty capacity in a light, easy to handle shelf deck
*Note: These decks are not designed or rated for point loading. Please call SJF if you have any questions on wire decking for pallet racks.
Special 72 Hour Quick Ship available on several sizes. Call (320) 485-4974 or (800) 598-5532 for details.