SJF's pallet racking pallet supports, as the name implies, provide support to the underside of pallets and prevent beam spreading. Typically, each pallet should have two pallet supports, and the load still must rest on both front and rear beams. Pallet supports should be ordered in the same depth as a pallet rack upright.
There are four common types of pallet supports:
- Standard - This rests in and overhangs the beam steps and there is no beam overhang
- Roll-Formed - These only rest in the beam steps and there is no beam overhang
- Structural - These also only rest in the beam steps with no overhang - often, however they bolt into each beam to provide rigidity to the entire rack structure
- Slotted - These must be used with slotted beams as they "clip" into slots along the beams for better stability
Choose among a wide variety of pallet rack accessory components for your SJF teardrop style pallet rack. You will find a wide variety of specialty rack accessories that provide you the tools you need for that next rack project. Now in sizes to fit any storage need.
- Furnished with necessary assembly hardware
- Accessories may be either painted or galvanized depending on our inventory
Special 72 Hour Quick Ship available on several sizes. Call (320) 485-4974 or (800) 598-5532 for details.