Rack Safety Straps
Pallet Rack Safety Straps give an added layer of protection and act as a barrier to keep large, palletized, or shrink-wrapped items from pushing through into the flue space or falling into a work area. The rack safety straps are mounted to the back of the rack and install in seconds by sliding the strap's hardware onto an existing pallet rack upright. This is a solution that offers a lower cost and has more versatility than anything on the market.
Many insurance companies are requiring that a safety system be put in place to satisfy the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) code 13. This can lead warehouse managers to purchase costly rack protection systems which are difficult to install. These Rack Safety Straps offer a simple, cost-effective solution for warehouse rack arrays.
- Mounts and removes quickly to existing racking with no retrofit needed
- High visibility yellow for easy safety checks
- Standard sizes of the pallet rack safety straps are available for 8, 9, 10 and 12 foot bays
- Each safety strap is 2" in height
- Multiple safety straps can be used to further secure pallet racking bays
- Custom sizes are available
- Assembly (rack safety strap within net): 2,400 lb. burst strength
- All straps allow for a 6” overhang
- Custom sizes also available