SJF's M Dividers are an important accessory designed to fit on pallet racking beams to create vertical storage for tall or lengthy items such as doors, windows, molding, panels and more. M dividers create a division within the rack itself so that products can be separated and stored upright without falling over.
As the name implies, M dividers are shaped like the letter "M" and have a top and a bottom bracket that attaches to the back beams of your pallet rack. They fit standard pallet rack beams sizes.
Pallet Racking M-Dividers allow you to neatly separate and organize hard-to-store items in place, such as:
- Windows and doors
- Lumber, wood boards and decorative molding
- Pipe, conduit, PVC pipe and tubing
- ABS drain pipe and corrugated pipe rolls
- Fencing posts of all kinds
SJF.com offers M-Dividers in different sizes to fit you needs. M- dividers hook into any existing pallet rack shelf beam to prevent movement of items being stored.
- Made of 1" x 1" pipe
- 3" x 6" connectors with 3 holes each
- Painted safety orange for visibility
- Does not include hardware
- 36" depth x 48" height
- 48" depth x 36" height
*Hardware not included