Sliding Rack Safety Nets
Sliding Rack Safety Nets take safety to a new level by keeping large, loose, palletized or shrink-wrapped items from pushing through into the flue space. The sliding net is designed for the front of the bay to protect work areas and allow for easy pick-and-pack operations. This safety netting adds versatility to the picking bays, as the net slides for easy access to product.
Pallet rack Sliding Rack Safety Nets install in seconds, cost less and have more versatility than anything on the market.
- Mounts and removes quickly to existing racking with no retrofit needed
- High visibility yellow for easy safety checks
- Standard sizes of the sliding rack safety nets are available for 8, 9, 10 and 12 foot bays
- All sliding safety nets are 34" high
- Assembly (rack safety strap within net): 2,400 lb. burst strength
- All straps allow for a 6” overhang
Optional anchor attachments with carabiners are available for even more protection (sold separately).