Fixed Rack Safety Nets
Pallet rack Fixed Rack Safety Nets add a high level of safety to your warehouse racking by keeping large, loose, palletized or shrink-wrapped items from pushing through into the flue space. The fixed version of our safety nets stay in place, adding simple solutions for push-through prevention, work area protection or pick and pack operations.
Fixed Rack Safety Nets install in seconds, cost less and have more versatility than anything on the market.
- Mounts and removes quickly to existing racking with no retrofit needed
- High visibility yellow for easy safety checks
- Standard sizes of the fixed rack safety nets are available for 8, 9, 10 and 12 foot bays
- All fixed safety nets are 32.5" high
- Assembly (rack safety strap within net): 2,400 lb. burst strength
- All straps allow for a 6” overhang
Optional anchor attachments with carabiners are available for even more protection (sold separately).