Pallet Jacks - Standard 27" Width
Professional model 27" width pallet jack - Often copied but never duplicated.
As the exclusive supplier for the Pro-lift 6000 industrial pallet jacks, SJF is now offering these “top of the line” pallet jacks at drastically reduced prices. Engineered for strength, dependability and long life, these pallet trucks deliver like no other lift truck on the market today.
In recent comparison tests against several name brand jacks, the Pro-lift 6000 consistently received the prestigious “best buy” rating award.
While the bargain brands charge extra for more lift capacity, the Pro-Lift 6000 pallet lift trucks are available to accommodate both standard pallet and low profile pallet truck models. Each of these fully featured pallet hand trucks come standard with a heavy duty 5500 lb. capacity at no extra charge.
The hydraulic system on these heavy duty full-featured pallet lift trucks are the result of 2 years of research and development. Each of these fully featured pallet hand trucks include a load limiter that prevents premature wear resulting from overloading. A special design of lowering valve permits gentle lowering of heavy loads. No moisture can get into the unit and it is leak proof.
Lifting - Neutral - Lowering
No foot pedal on these extra heavy duty manual pallet jacks means superior safety. Neutral allows pumping at the most convenient angle for the pallet truck operator and free handle movement when the pallet truck is in motion. The handle always returns automatically to the vertical position. Underneath, the tubular lift arms are galvanized for extra protection against rust and the elements.
Should not be subjected to heavy acidic or alkali environments. The pump comes with a 90 day parts warranty
- Safety designed loop handle, includes neutral position and fingertip release
- Spring-o-matic handle self-returns
- 215° pivot action maneuvers in compact area
- One-piece formed steel "C" channel tapered, reinforced forks
- Leak-proof pump assures maintenance-free service
- Hard chrome-plated ram and piston
- Urethane seals and wipers
- Large steer wheels with "Ball Thrust" steering
- Sealed ball bearings throughout
- Bearings at all pivot points can be lubricated easily
- Tapered fork ends and nylon rollers permit easy entry and exit of pallets
- Painted quality safety color after anti-rust treatment
- Load capacity: 5,500 lbs.
- Lowered height of forks: 2.9 inches
- Raised height: 7.2 inches
- Overall width across forks: 27 inches
- Fork width: 6.3 inches
- Space between forks: 14.4 inches
- Fork lengths available: 36, 42, or 48 inches
- Load rollers: 2.9 x 3.7 inches
- Front wheels (steer): 7 x 2 inches
- Wheels: Polyurethane
- Body length (including pump): 14 inches
- Approximate weight: 220 lbs.