Pallet Jacks - Narrow Aisle - 20-1/2" Width
Professional model 20.5" width narrow pallet jacks are engineered for strength, dependability and long life, and deliver like no other lift truck on the market today.
In recent comparison tests against several name brand pallet jacks, the Pro-Lift 6000 pallet lift trucks consistently received the prestigious “best buy” rating award.
Pro-Lift 6000 lift trucks are available to accommodate both standard pallet and low profile pallet truck models. Each of these fully featured pallet hand trucks come standard with heavy duty 5,500 lb. capacity at no extra charge.
The hydraulic system on these heavy duty full featured pallet lift trucks are the result of years of research and development. This heavy duty lift truck includes a load limiter that prevents premature wear resulting from overloading. A special design of lowering valve permits gentle lowering of heavy loads. No moisture can get into the unit and it is leak proof.
Lifting - Neutral - Lowering
No foot pedal on these pallet jacks means extra safety. Neutral allows pumping at the most convenient angle for the pallet truck operator and free handle movement when the pallet truck is in motion. The handle always returns automatically to the vertical position. Underneath, the tubular lift arms are galvanized for extra protection against rust and the elements.
These jacks should not be subjected to heavy acidic or alkali environments.
- Safety-designed loop handle, includes neutral position and fingertip release
- Spring-o-matic handle self returns
- 215° pivot action maneuvers in compact areas
- One piece formed steel "C" channel tapered, reinforced forks
- Leak-proof pump assures maintenance-free service
- Hard chrome-plated ram and piston
- Urethane seals and wipers
- Large steer wheels with "Ball Thrust" steering
- Sealed ball bearings throughout
- Bearings at all pivot points can be lubricated easily
- Tapered fork ends and nylon rollers permit easy entry and exit of pallets
- Painted quality safety color after anti-rust treatment
- Load capacity: 5,500 lb.
- Lowered height of forks: 2.9 inches
- Raised height: 7.2 inches
- Overall width across forks: 20.5 inches
- Fork width: 6.3 inches
- Space between forks: 7.9 inches
- Fork lengths available: 36, 42, or 48 inches
- Load rollers: 2.9 x 3.7 inches
- Front wheels (steer): 7 x 2 inches
- Wheels: Polyurethane
- Body length (including pump): 14 inches
- Approximate weight: 165 lb.