Medium Duty Lift Table
This lift table represents the best value in safety and lift table technology, and is the most cost-effective lift table in the industry today. Help your employees be more efficient and reduce injury claims by lifting loads to a comfortable working height. These medium duty tables are great for general purpose applications where you need a table that will be reliable for thousands of cycles over several years.
A one horse power 115 Volt TENV single phase motor operates this table with constant pressure. Unit comes complete with a magnet backed hand control box with up/down operation.
- Lowered height: 7.25"
- Raised height: 43.25"
- Capacity: 2,200 lb. (Edge load capacity: 1,500 lb.)
- Platform size: 24" x 48"
- Base size: 24" x 48"
*Capacity is based on uniform load
- All controller components meet UL and/or CSA specifications
- Cylinders have internal stops
- Yellow and black safety striping is highly visible
- Integral safety restraint maintenance bars
- Internally mounted 1HP 115V motor
- NEMA constant pressure
- NEMA pre-wired controls and electrical connectors
- Control box contains contactor and control transformer
- 10' power cord (connector not included)
- Hard chrome plated, polished shafting and hydraulic cylinder piston rods
- Smooth steel surface degreased, descaled and finished with safety yellow and blue
- S.A.E. hoses and fittings
- Internal gear pump with check valve, relief valve, solenoid valve
- Includes hydraulic oil and filter
- Limited warranty (90 days repair or replace on total product, 90 days on electrical components)
- Motors, pumps structure and cylinders are warrantied for 1 year
If the product or products you are interested in is currently unavailable, please call us at 320-485-4973.