Heavy Duty Lift Tables
These top-of-the-line, heavy duty lift tables are the best of the best models on the market today. These lift tables feature unparalleled reliability and many features, right out of the box. These units can reduce awkward bending and lifting by moving loads to a proper working height. This can not only reduce injuries, but also increase productivity.
These tables have a lift capacity of 2,000 - 5,000 lb. and a vertical travel range from 24" - 60". The motors 1.5 HP internally-mounted (115/230V-I-60 or 230/460-3-60 intermittent duty TENV super torque). These motors have the highest standard duty cycle in the industry, and can supply NEMA constant pressure for lift or lower operations.
Put simply, these tables are head and shoulders above the competition.
Standard safety features:
- Built-in safety bars
- Integral retractable maintenance safety bars
- Captured Lift-Lok secures top and base leg rollers and allows for easy maintenance access in lowered position
Standard lift table features:
- High-quality camrollers, pivot pins and bearings
- Motors and controls are easy to access
- All welded construction meets AWS standard service
- Tables conform to or exceed ANSI MH 29.1-1994
- Magnetic-backed hand control box with 10' cord allows for easy load positioning
- Zerk fittings on camroller and pivot points extend the life of the table by allowing for lubrication in place of throw-away sealed bearings
- Cylinders have internal stops
- Control box contains contractor, control transformer, thermal overload and fuse
- Hard, chrome plated, polished shafting hydraulic cylinder piston rods
- Smooth steel surfaces are degreased, descaled and finished with safety yellow and blue paint
- Internal gear pump with check valve, relief valve, solenoid valve
- Includes hydraulic oil and filter
- Custom-sized platform sizes available
- Additional features available, call for information
If the product or products you are interested in is currently unavailable, please call us at 320-485-4972.