Double Drum Grippers
Designed with easy operation in mind, the double drum gripper can pick up two steel drums without ever leaving the driver's seat of the fork truck. Simply slip the forks into the fork tubes, fasten the safety restraint and the drum gripper is ready to go. The knuckle gripping system is lowered around the drum, gripped tightly, and then lifted into the air. Drum is automatically released by lowering the forks. Features hinged folding design for storage. Safety restraint included. Welded steel construction with a baked-in powder-coated toughness. Capacity of these grippers are 2,000 lbs.
- Unique drum release design automatically releases drum by lowering forks
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction provides long lasting rugged use
- Knuckle grip design securely grabs steel drums
- Fold-up arms provide convenient storage
- Fork pockets measure 7-1/8"W x 2-5/16"H on 25-7/8" centers