Single Drum Grippers
Designed with easy operation in mind, the single drum gripper can pick up one drum without ever leaving the drivers seat. Slips onto the forks tines and has a safety chain that attaches to the fork truck. Picks up the drum under the rib and releases automatically when the drum is lowered to the floor. The fork pockets measure 2 1/2" high x 7 1/2" wide on 13 1/2" centers. Capacity for these are 1,500 lb.
- 28"W x 43-3/16"D x 7-1/8"H
- Unique drum release design automatically releases drum by lowering forks
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction provides long lasting rugged use
- Knuckle grip design securely grabs steel drums
- Fold-up arms provide convenient storage
Note: These are only for steel drums