Gravity Roller Conveyor Curves - Medium Duty Steel Frame
Gravity Roller Conveyor Curves are a medium duty conveyor that come in 12", 18", 24" and 30" widths. For use in permanent installations, these medium duty galvanized gravity roller conveyor curves feature full-sized 1.9" diameter 16 gauge galvanized steel rollers set in a 3.5" deep powder coated steel frame. In addition to straight sections, this conveyor is a perfect way to carry light to medium weight packages among operations within your facility.
- 1,200 lb. max uniformly distributed load
- 260 lb. max load per roller
- 3.5" x 10 gauge galvanized steel frame with 1.5" flanges
- Bolt-in cross members provide lateral stability
- Bolt-on end couplers for bolting sections together
- Choose from 45º or 90º curves
- 1.9" x 16 gauge galvanized steel tube rollers with grease-packed ball bearings on both ends
- 7/16" spring retained hex axles
- Inside radius (for widths up to 27"): 32.5"
- Inside radius (for widths over 27"): 48"
- Color painting is available at an additional charge.
*Product may vary slightly from photos. Pricing & availability is subject to change without notice.