Gravity Roller Conveyors
Light duty roller conveyor
This light duty gravity roller conveyor with aluminum frames come in standard 5' or 10' long sections. Now select from a wide assortment of different widths. This is a great product for those seeking a good conveyor solution.
The point where the conveyor pieces connect and on both open ends is where the stands will be placed. If you plan on using conveyor curves, the same rules apply, but they must also have a support in the middle of the curve.
- Each 5' or 10' piece of conveyor needs 2 conveyor stands
- Two 10' pieces of conveyor needs 3 conveyor stands
- Three 10' pieces of conveyor needs 4 conveyor stands
- And so on
Light duty weight capacity:
- Maximum static load per roller - 120 lb.
- 5' section maximum uniformly distributed load - 175 lb.
- 10' section maximum uniformly distributed load - 350 lb.
- 5' section maximum uniformly distributed load - 75 lb.
- 10' section maximum uniformly distributed load - 160 lb.
- Made utilizing durable galvanized steel frames or aluminum frames and galvanized steel rollers
- Widths of 12", 15", 18" and 24" to choose from
- Rollers provided are 1-3/8" diameter x 18 gauge
- Rollers are set high so that product can overhang the edge of the conveyor
Medium duty roller conveyor
For use in permanent installations, this medium duty galvanized steel gravity roller conveyor features full-sized 1.9" diameter 16 gauge unplated or galvanized steel rollers set in a 3.5" deep steel frame. This conveyor is a perfect way to carry light to medium weight packages among operations within your facility.
Load capacity information:
- 1,200 lb. max uniformly distributed load
- 260 lb. max load per roller
- 3.5" x 10 gauge galvanized steel frame with 1.5" flanges
- Bolt-in cross members provide lateral stability
- Bolt-on end couplers for bolting sections together
- Standard 5' and 10' lengths
- 1.9" x 16 gauge galvanized steel tube rollers with grease packed ball bearings on both ends
- 7/16" spring retained hex axles
Upon check out, please note your over all width in the comments area.
*Product may vary slightly from photos.