Guard Rail Columns
Handle It guard rail posts, paired with Handle It guard rails, are ideally suited for preventing damage to expensive machinery, equipment, office walls, electrical boxes, and most importantly, personnel from moving forklifts and other moving equipment. These guard rails columns from Handle It are some of the strongest in the industry, withstanding a 10,000 lb. impact at 4 m.p.h. with only a 12" deflection maximum.
Installing these guard rail columns is simple. Thanks to our forward thinking engineers, we have placed bolt holes on all four sides of the columns, eliminating the need to purchase multiple styles of columns. Lift-out adapters easily convert standard bolt up rail to an easily removable slide out rail (sold separately).
*Note: It is not recommended to have entire runs of removable rails.
- Simple layout with universal column design
- Powder coated yellow for high visibility and durability
- Constructed with high-quality ASTM A1011 steel
- Posts have pre-tapped holes on all four sides which enables 90 degree turns without additional hardware or special posts
- Columns are 4.75″ × 4.75″ steel square tube mounted on a 10″ × 10″ base plate
- Columns heights are 18″ or 43" high
- Columns hold one (18″ high), two or three (43" high) Handle It guard rails
- Easy installation with nuts welded at every hole
- Smooth plastic plugs are provided to fill empty bolt holes
- 10" x 10" base plate
- Universal 4 way mounting posts eliminate the need for “end” or “line” posts
- All anchors and hardware/caps are included
- One-year limited warranty on all materials and workmanship