Handle It guard rails (in conjunction with the Handle It guard rail posts) are designed to prevent damage to expensive machinery, equipment, office walls, electrical boxes, and most importantly personnel from moving forklifts and other moving equipment. These guard rails from Handle It are some of the strongest in the industry, withstanding a 10,000 pound impact at 4 m.p.h. with only a 12" deflection maximum.
Installing these guard rails is simple. Thanks to our forward thinking engineers, we have placed bolt holes on all four sides of the matching columns, eliminating the need to purchase multiple styles of columns. Lift-out adapters easily convert standard bolt up rail to an easily removable slide out rail (sold separately).
- Simple layout with universal column design
- Powder coated yellow for high visibility and durability
- Constructed with high-quality ASTM A1011 steel
- Rail lengths from 2′ to 10′ long
- Ribbed to increase rigidity
- Easy installation with nuts welded at every hole on the matching columns
- Includes mounting hardware
- One-year limited warranty on all materials and workmanship