Pallet Storage Rack Safety Netting
Modular Pallet Rack Safety Netting keeps loose items or cartons from falling into workspaces or aisleways – and onto conveyors, equipment, or employees.
The Pallet Rack Safety Netting is designed to allow for overlapping or "shingling" of multiple nets, so you can protect any space quickly and easily. Plus, optional carabiner hardware assemblies are available for even more protection, depending on your application. Modular Safety Netting is a knotless netting with small square openings to fit like a glove over any size product in your bays.
- Mounts and removes quickly to existing racking with no retrofit needed
- High visibility yellow for easy safety checks
- Standard sizes of the pallet rack safety straps are available for 8, 8-1/2, 9, 10 and 12 foot bays
- Each safety netting is 60" in height
- Custom sizes are available
- Assembly (netting with hardware attachments): 2,000 lb. burst strength
- Knotless mesh is 1.97" x 1.97"
- Custom sizes also available