The Peggy packaging workbench is geared towards applications needing an overhead lockable cabinet and quick access to commonly used tools or supplies. Included is the half width melamine pegboard, rear backplate with 4-outlet strip, fluorescent light fixture, full depth bottom shelf, a flat screen monitor shelf with angled tray, and 5"H x 16"L x 14"W roller bearing drawer.
- Overall bench capacity: 1,000 pounds.
- 14 gauge legs/16 gauge accessories
- Full arc welded legs, bolted stringer and accessories
- Bullnose laminate top - Constructed from two 3/4" particle board cores that are laminated together. The front is routed and a laminate layer is heated and wrapped 180º around the front edge. All other sides are laminated to prevent damage from moisture.
- Maple top - Measures 1-3/4" and is easily the most popular wood surface offered. These bench tops are made with strips of maple that are glued and pressed to create a high capacity surface with a nice appearance. All maple tops are sealed to protect against moisture and can be resurfaced or refinished if the need arises.