Roto-Max Work Positioner
Lift and rotate - No longer just good exercise advice but a great way to position your work to avoid inefficiency and/or injuries due to non-ergonomic work positions. This table was designed and built with the operator in mind. The table operator simply chooses the desired height of the table and is then able to rotate the load with ease.
Whether your load is 1 lb. or 3,500 lb., this table is the most flexible work positioner that will ergonomically increase efficiency.
2,000 and 3,000 lb. models come with 2 cylinders and 1.5 HP (115 volt) motor. 3,500 lb. model comes with 2 cylinders and 2 HP (230/460 Volt) motor.
- Platform lowered height: 6.5"
- Platform raised height: 32.5"
- Base frame: 30" x 45"
- Platform size: 43" diameter, 360 degree rotating
- 2,500 lb.: 10 seconds
- 3,000 lb.: 14 seconds
- 3,500 lb.: 19 seconds
Standard safety features:
- Integral safety restraint maintenance bars
- Yellow and black safety strips for high visibility
- Trapped top and bottom scissor arms
- Integral, retractable maintenance safety bars
Standard lift table features:
- Cylinders with internal stops, hard chrome plated, polished shafting hydraulic cylinder piston rods
- Surfaces degreased, descaled and finished with safety yellow and blue enamel
- Control box NEMA constant pressure, magnetic backed
- 10' power cord (connector not included)
- S.A.E. Hoses and fittings (includes hydraulic oil and filter)
- Internal gear pump with check valve, relief valve, solenoid valve.
- All pivot points have grease zerk fittings to extend life of bearings.
- Motor and controls are easily accessible
- Limited warranty (90 days repair or replace on total product, 90 days on electrical components)
- Motors, pumps structure and cylinders are warrantied for 1 year
If the product or products you are interested in is currently unavailable, please call us at 320-485-4973.
If you are interested in this lift table with additional features or a custom size, please call our custom sales staff at 320-485-4974.