These folding and multi-height containers are a very flexible option for addressing storage requiring different heights. Each container includes one pallet bottom base with 4-way entry and 4 separate levels that can be stacked up to 4 levels high. This allows users the flexibility to load or unload items and add additional levels as needed. Each level adds 7-7/8" to the height.
- Overall size: 47-1/4"W x 31-1/2"D x 37-1/2"H
- Folded size: 74-1/2"W x 8-3/4"D x 2-3/4"H
- Base size: 47-3/16"W x 31-3/8"L x 5-7/8"H
- Fork openings: 8-5/16"W x 3-7/8"H on 14-1/8" centers and 13-1/8"W x 3-7/8"H on 19" centers
- Capacity: 2,500 lb.
- Polyethylene construction
- Steel corner hinges
- Lie pallet base on flat surface
- Unfold all levels into rectangular shapes
- Line up the short side of the first level to the short side of the pallet.
- Align corner brackets of the level with the corners of pallet
- Place the level on the pallet
- Repeat with desired number of levels (four levels maximum)