Automatic Drum Lifters
Being able to handle plastic drums is becoming increasingly important as plastic replaces steel. These automatic eagle beak drum lifters have a time tested and proven design that allows a fork truck operator to easily secure, move, and release drums without leaving the seat of the fork truck.
For use with open (lid installed and secured) and closed head 30 and 55-gallon plastic, steel and fiber drums with a top lip strong enough to support the weight of the drum. Unique design provides few parts for long term usage with minimal maintenance.
- Available as single drum or double drum lifter styles.
- Safety restraint to secure the unit to fork truck carriage is included
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish for baked in powder-coated toughness
- Fork pockets measure 7-1/2" wide x 2-1/2" high usable on 20-1/2" centers
- Ratchet strap is supplied to secure the drum to the unit when traveling over rough terrain
- Capacities from 1,000 pounds to 2,000 pounds
- Meets OSHA 1910-178 requirements
- Simple & easy operation
- Low maintenance design
- Completely automatic operation
- Single drum unit measures 28-1/2"W x 42-5/8"L x 31-1/4"H with 1,000 lb. capacity
- Double drum unit measures 41-1/4"W x 42-5/8"L x 31-1/4"H with 2,000 lb. capacity