Fork Truck Plastic Drum Lifters
Transport 55 gallon plastic drums with either style of these fork truck plastic drum lifters. Available in two different styles: one with a bottom grip to allow for use with both open and closed head drums and the other with a top grip for use with most closed head drums with a top lip at least 3/16" high.
These easy to use plastic drum handlers are constructed of all welded steel. Includes safety chains for securing unit to the fork truck. Durable powder coat finish.
- Adjustable arms are designed to fit 55 gallon tapered round bottom plastic drums
- Low drum attachment point allows for use of both open and closed head drums
- A ratchet strap is supplied to secure the drum to the unit when traveling over rough terrain
- Overall size is 28-1/2"W x 56-1/4"L x 22-3/8"H with 800 lb. capacity
- A top lip plastic drum lifter for use with 30 and 55-gallon plastic closed head drums
- 7-1/2" wide x 2-1/2" high usable fork pockets on 20-1/2" centers
- High drum attachment point for use with top lip at least 3/16" high
- Will also work with steel and fiber drums, with open (lid installed and secured) and closed head drums
- Overall size is 28-1/2"W x 48-3/8"L x 22-3/8"H with 1,100 lb. capacity