Compact a mountain of material into a neat, dense, marketable bale measuring 24" wide by 30" long. With 4 tie slots, the Ver-Tech Mini Hydraulic Baler makes solid, uniform bales of clothing, rag stock, plastic stretch film, beverage bottles, office paper, or cardboard.
The M-30's low height and small space requirements make it possible to locate it virtually anywhere in your facility where you want to reduce labor and save space. This uniquely affordable baler allows businesses with even small quantities of material an opportunity to save by recycling or simply compacting loose material before disposal.
This precision engineered and quality constructed baler employs the same hydraulic system used in our larger balers for proven dependability. This baler meets all ANSI and OSHA safety standards. Door interlocks prevent unsafe operation and all controls are U.L. listed.
This baler represents over 25 years of experience in designing and manufacturing efficient and durable balers used by thousands of businesses around the world.
- Bale size: 24" x 30" x up to 25" high
- Bale weight: Up to 140 lb.
- Ram pressure: Max 14,150lbs. @ 2000 psi.
- Cylinder: 3" bore, 2" rod, 28" stroke
- Motor: 2 HP, 3450 RPM, TEFC
- Cycle time: 25 sec. adjustable
- Electrical power: 115-230 volt, 1 phase, 60HZ
- Bale eject: Manual
- Bale tying: Wire or polyethylene twine
- Loading door opening: 18" x 30"
- Unloading door height: 28"
- Overall height: 84"
- Overall width: 40"
- Overall depth: 33"
- Depth with door open: 65"
- Shipping weight: 880 lb.
- Shipping height: 69"
- Installation and operating area: 20 sq. ft.