RackBack Wire Safety Panels
Falling loads are a real hazard in every warehouse. These RackBack safety panels were engineered to prevent damage and injury from falling loads by creating a sturdy barrier between stocked items and the ground. These mesh panels don't just "catch" falling items, they are designed to prevent items from falling in the first place. Wire mesh panels can also be used to create a layer of security in high-traffic areas.
Panels can be mounted flush with the ground or at any level which requires protection. They can also be installed flush to upright frames, or with an offset of 1-3/8" to 6" using the panel mounting bracket kits.
Each mounting kit comes with 4 brackets, and each panel requires one mounting kit. The panels are easy to install with standard 3/8" nuts and bolts (included). Offset mounting brackets allow you to retain pallet overhang while still gaining protection from falling items.
- Standard sized panels are 4' or 5' high and match most common beam lengths
- Mesh size is 2" x 2" x 10 gauge welded wire
- Flat steel stiffeners are welded behind the mesh for more rigidity
- Multiple attachment points (7) on each panel allows multiple hanging options
- Panels can be stacked one on top of another to protect any height of rack
- Custom sizes available. Please call SJF for more details