Lineshaft Conveyor Straight Sections
These lineshaft conveyor straight sections are the workhorses of a lineshaft conveyor system. Used in combination with lineshaft drives, these straight sections are available in a variety of lengths to create a myriad of different conveyor runs. Lineshaft straight sections must be 'slaved' to a drive unit in order to operate.
How does lineshaft conveyor work?
Lineshaft powered roller conveyors are a truly innovative design among powered conveyors. The basic design utilizes rollers that are driven by a urethane belt from a drive shaft under the roller bed which runs the length of the conveyor. This driveshaft is turned by a motor and transmits its rotation via small urethane belts to individual rollers.
This type of conveyor also provides a basic accumulation function. When back-pressure is applied to the product being conveyed, the spools driving the rollers under the product will slip on the drive shaft providing very minimal back-pressure.
- 1.9" diameter x 16 gauge galvanized rollers
- 7/16" hex, spring retained steel axles
- Plain grease packed bearings
- Rollers set 1/4" high on 3" centers
- 5-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge powder coated formed steel channel frames
- Bolted construction
- 5' and 7' long conveyors each come with one H-style leg support - 30" to top of roller
- 10' long conveyors come with two H-style leg supports - 30" to top of roller
*Stand-alone components require an additional support. Please call for more information.
*Product may vary slightly from photos.