NestaFlex® 376 Heavy Duty Flexible Skatewheel Gravity Conveyor
This NestaFlex® 376 AL/FL heavy duty flexible skatewheel conveyor works well for loading and unloading trucks or trailers. Simply expand the conveyor into the truck and contract it when done.
The NestaFlex® 376 is a heavy duty, flexible skatewheel gravity conveyor that features double welded cross braces and heavy duty square tubing legs available in adjustable height legs (AL) and fixed height legs (FL). This all bolted design uses shoulder bolts, steel lock nuts and is additionally secured with industrial thread lock to help reduce maintenance.
The four point leg connection gives additional strength to the conveyor to make it last longer. The NestaFlex® 376 is designed to provide the support necessary to handle heavy packages in high volume environments.
The NestaFlex® 376 AL/FL has a proven track record in the industry and is the choice for medium to high volume shipping and receiving departments in distribution centers, retail stores, and manufacturing and assembly operations.
- Width: 18", 24", or 30"
- Extended length: 8' to 60'
- Axle center: 5.25", 4" or 3"
- Skatewheel type: Steel, nylon or poly
- Load capacity 376 lb./ft.
- Steel skate wheels with steel ball bearings
- 5.25" axle centers
- 28" to 36" adjustable conveyor heights (AL ONLY) using hand knobs to raise or lower the legs for 5" casters
- 29" to 37" for 6" casters
- Fixed leg (FL ONLY) height adjustments determined per application and are preset by set screws or hand knob
- Heavy duty steel square tubing zinc plated legs
- Welded double horizontal leg braces
- Heavy duty 5" x 1-1/2" casters with 2 total lock brake casters on each end (all conveyors up to 40' in length)
- 6" x 2" (all conveyors over 40' in length)
- 5/16" diameter axle across the width
- Self-tracking design
- Couplers easily connect two or more conveyors
- Heavy duty retractable package stop
*Product may vary slightly from photos.