NestaFlex® 226 Flexible Skatewheel Gravity Conveyor
This NestaFlex® 226 flexible skatewheel conveyor works well for loading and unloading trucks or trailers. Simply expand the conveyor into the truck and contract it when done.
Designed to expand, contract and move easily, the NestaFlex® 226 is a self tracking, gravity skate wheel conveyor that has a per linear foot capacity of 226 pounds. This unit is engineered to handle multi-sized cartons in low to medium volume applications.
The all-steel construction provides unmatched structural integrity, whether the conveyor is extended, compacted or configured in simple or compound curves. Adjustable inner legs vary height to achieve gravity flow.
The NestaFlex® 226 is the choice for use in retail store level applications, packaging areas, assembly lines and in low volume shipping and receiving departments.
- Width: 14", 18" or 24"
- Extended length: 8' to 60'
- Axle center: 5.25", 4" or 3"
- Skatewheel type: Steel, nylon or poly
- Load capacity 226 lb./ft.
- Black poly skate wheels with steel ball bearings 5.25" axle centers
- 28" to 44" adjustable conveyor heights using hand knobs to raise or lower the legs
- Heavy duty steel square tubing zinc plated legs
- Welded horizontal leg brace
- Heavy duty 5" x 1-1/2" casters with 2 total lock brake casters on each end
- 11 gauge steel side links assembled using steel pin and retaining ring
- 5/16" diameter axle across the width
- Self-tracking design
- Heavy duty retractable package stop
*Product may vary slightly from photos.