NestaFlex® 226 Flexible Skatewheel Gravity Conveyor
NestaFlex® 226 flexible gravity conveyors work well for loading and unloading trucks or trailers. Simply expand the conveyor into the truck and contract it when done.
Designed to expand, contract, and move easily, this flexible conveyor is a self-tracking, gravity skate wheel conveyor that has a load capacity of 226 lb. This unit is engineered to handle multi-sized cartons in low-to-medium volume applications. The all-steel construction provides unmatched structural integrity, whether the conveyor is extended, compacted. or configured in simple or compound curves. Adjustable inner legs vary height to achieve gravity flow.
The NestaFlex® 226 is the choice for use in retail store level applications, packaging areas, assembly lines. and in low-volume shipping and receiving departments.
- Width: 18" or 24"
- Extended length: 8' to 60'
- Axle center: 5.25" standard, 4" or 3" are also available
- Skatewheel type: Zinc plated steel, nylon. or polymer
- Load capacity: 226 lb. per foot
- Wheels have steel ball bearings
- 20" to 52" adjustable conveyor heights using hand knobs to raise or lower the legs
- Heavy duty steel square tubing zinc plated legs
- Welded horizontal leg brace
- Heavy duty 5" x 1-1/2" casters with 2 total lock brake casters on each end
- 11 gauge steel side links assembled using steel pin and retaining ring
- 5/16" diameter axle across the width
- Self-tracking design
- Couplers easily connect 2 or more conveyors
- Heavy duty retractable package stop