NestaFlex® 200 Flexible Roller Conveyors
NestaFlex 200 flexible roller conveyors are ideal for loading and unloading trucks or trailers. Simply expand the conveyor into the truck and contract it when done. Since it folds down to a fraction of its expanded size, it is easily stored out of the way.
- Width: 18" or 24"
- Extended length: 8' to 60'
- Axle center: 5.25" standard; to accommodate small packages, restrictors are also available for 3" or 4" centers
- Axle size: 5/16" full-length steel axles at leg point assembly and spring-loaded connections at side links
- Roller type: Zinc plated galvanized steel
- Roller size: 1-3/8"
- Number of rollers: 9 rollers per section
- Load capacity: 200 lb. per foot
- Rollers have sealed ball bearings and spring-loaded axles
- 20" to 52" adjustable conveyor heights
- Heavy duty 5" x 1-1/2" swivel casters with heavy-duty stem. Casters with swivel/wheel lock pedal brakes are provided on the first and last leg sets.
- Self-tracking design)
- One set of 7-gauge steel couplers opposite the box stop end are included (Couplers may also be added to the box stop end
- Box stop push/pull handle
- 1-1/8" outside diameter legs, 12-gauge steel tubing with adjustable reinforced inner leg and double cross-braces, zinc plated. Incremental height marks are provided on outer leg to facilitate uniform pitch adjustment. Four-point bolted leg connection to axles and side links.