Aluminum Stockpicker Carts
Why struggle to get items out of your reach? Aluminum stock picker carts combine the mobility of a cart with the versatility of a step ladder. These stock picking carts are available in two and three shelf models. Convenient spring loaded step ladder holds the cart securely in place while a person is standing on the ladder. The rubber tip ladder plungers down to prevent the cart from moving while stocking. Springs then return the ladder to the raised position once the person steps back on the ground.
Standard shelves have a 2" lip turned up to prevent items from falling off. Standard casters are 4" x 1-1/2" mold-on-rubber, two rigid and two swivel with wheel brakes.
- Aluminum construction
- Choose from 21-5/8" and 27-5/8" widths
- Choose from 35-3/4", 39", 39-3/4", 47" and 47-3/4" lengths
- Shelf clearance is 28" for two shelf models and 13" for three shelf models
- Individual shelves handle loads of up to 330 lb. each
- Maximum capacity of each is 660 lb.