The Holy Roller double deck packaging workbench keeps the large rolls of packaging material up and out of the way of the workspace. Along with this feature the unit includes the standard workbench frame with full bottom shelf and hoop dividers. The overhead structure has the 16" deep carton shelf with hoop dividers, and a 12" height adjustable spool holder.
- Overall bench capacity: 1,000 lb.
- 14 gauge legs/16 gauge accessories
- Full arc welded legs, bolted stringer and accessories
- Bullnose laminate top - Constructed from two 3/4" particle board cores that are laminated together. The front is routed and a laminate layer is heated and wrapped 180º around the front edge. All other sides are laminated to prevent damage from moisture.
- Maple top - Measures 1-3/4" and is easily the most popular wood surface offered. These bench tops are made with strips of maple that are glued and pressed to create a high capacity surface with a nice appearance. All maple tops are sealed to protect against moisture and can be resurfaced or refinished if the need arises.