Low Profile Hoppers
These rugged, welded low profile steel hoppers solve your bulk handling problems and increase productivity. Low cost means quick payback!
These dumping hoppers are designed for forklift handling - they dump safely from any height and are precisely balanced to tip forward for complete discharge of contents, then returning to an upright position. A positive locking latch prevents accidental dumping; 2" formed top lips increase rigidity and eliminate sharp edges. A safety chain secures the hopper to the handling vehicle. Empty units through 2 cubic yard size can be stacked up to 3 high for space savings (Not to be stacked when loaded). Hoppers will be painted orange or gray.
Low profile heavy duty hoppers are a solution for situations where restrictions limit the overall height of the unit 3 and 3-1/2 cubic yard models to choose from.
- Choose from orange or gray
- For wet or dry use - interior seams eliminate leakage
- Made of 7 gauge steel
- A positive locking latch prevents accidental dumping
- 2" formed top lips increase rigidity and eliminates sharp edges
- A safety chain secures the hopper to the handling vehicle
- Hoppers are shipped fully assembled
- Fork openings: 2-1/2" x 39"