Low Profile Pallet Jacks
SJF is proud to be the exclusive supplier of these quality low profile pallet trucks. Engineered for strength, dependability and long life, this is SJF’s choice as the #1 pallet jack on the market today. Lo-Profile models feature a lowered fork height of 2 inches.
The hydraulic system on this pallet jack is the result of years of research and development, including a load limiter that prevents premature wear resulting from overloading. A special design of lowering valve permits gentle lowering of heavy loads. No moisture can get into the unit and it is leak proof.
Lifting - neutral - lowering. No foot pedal means extra safety. Neutral allows pumping at the most convenient angle to the operator and free handle movement when the truck is in motion. The handle returns automatically to the vertical position.
- 3,300 lb. lift capacity
- Safety designed loop handle, includes neutral position, and fingertip release
- Spring-o-matic handle self returns
- 200° pivot action maneuvers in compact area
- One piece formed steel "C" channel tapered, reinforced forks
- Leak-proof pump assures maintenance-free service
- Hard chrome-plated ram and piston
- Urethane seals and wipers
- Large steer wheels with "Ball Thrust" steering
- Sealed ball bearings throughout
- Bearings at all pivot points can be lubricated easily
- Tapered fork ends and nylon rollers permit easy entry and exit of pallets
- Nylon wheels
- Only 1 capscrew and 4 pins to remove the hydraulic unit
- Painted quality safety color after anti-rust treatment
- Lowered height of forks: 2 inches
- Raised height: 5.75 inches
- Overall width across forks: 27 inches
- Fork width: 6.3 inches
- Space between forks: 14.4 inches
- Fork lengths available: 48 inches
- Load rollers(Steel): 2 x 3.7 inches
- Front wheels (steer)(Polyurethane): 6 x 1.9 inches
- Wheels: Steel
- Body length (including pump): 15.6 inches
- Approximate weight: 180 lbs.