Standard Industrial Workbenches
This is the basic (starter) model industrial workbench. Handcrafted with 14 gauge steel and an overall weight capacity of 3,500 lb. (evenly distributed), this table is time-tested and ready to go to work. With several optional add-ons to choose from, you can fully customize these benches to fit into any operation you can think of. Standard height is 34".
- Steel Specs: 14 gauge legs, 16 gauge stringer
- Construction: Full arc welded legs, bolted formed stringer
- Capacity: 3,500 pounds
- Base structure allows for easy addition of workbench accessories
- Bullnose laminate top - Constructed from two 3/4" particle board cores that are laminated together. The front is routed and a laminate layer is heated and wrapped 180º around the front edge. All other sides are laminated to prevent damage from moisture.
- Maple top - Measures 1-3/4" and is easily the most popular wood surface offered. These bench tops are made with strips of maple that are glued and pressed to create a high capacity surface with a nice appearance. All maple tops are sealed to protect against moisture and can be resurfaced or refinished if the need arises.
- Stainless steel top - This benchtop is easy to keep clean and is constructed from a standard 1-3/4" hardboard wrapped with a 20 gauge stainless steel 304-4P skin. The hardboard helps protect the surface from dents and also keeps noises from resonating in the steel.