Husky Pallet Rack Starter Kit With Wire Decks - Ship from Massachusetts
Husky Rack & Wire Pallet Racking Invincible Starter Kits with Wire Deck contain all high quality components assembled into a complete unit for easy ordering. These bundled packages include everything you'll need for one complete free-standing section of pallet racking with wire mesh decking. Used in conjunction with Husky Rack and Wire adder kits, you can create rows of interconnected pallet racking easily and quickly without dealing with large parts lists.
Used in conjunction with Husky Rack and Wire adder kits, you can create rows of interconnected pallet racking easily and quickly without dealing with large parts lists.
Each pallet rack starter kit with wire deck comes complete with:
- 2 uprights
- 4 beams
- 4 wire decks
Starter kit features include:
- All uprights use the standard heavy duty 3" x 3" post construction, which will allow each pair of uprights to hold a total weight of 15,936 pounds (based on 48" vertical shelf spacing)
- Capacities listed are based on 48" vertical beam spacing
- Each post and beam uses the standard "teardrop" design, which is compatible with all other standard teardrop pallet rack made by other manufacturers
- Made in the USA
- Created from high-quality pre-galvanized 6 gauge wire and 14 gauge pre-galvanized channels
- "Waterfall" wire deck overhang measures 1.5" deep
- All uprights are painted a standard green and beams are the standard safety orange color
- Ship from Massachusetts