Gas Powered All Terrain Pallet Jacks
This strong Gas Powered All Terrain Pallet Jack is designed to travel over rough ground where no ordinary pallet truck can go, yet operates like a standard pallet truck.
This pallet truck features large wheels to reduce your moving effort. The all terrain pallet truck is designed to transport loads over rough, snowy and uneven surfaces.
- Briggs & Stratton 190cc gas-powered engine for both the power traction drive and fork lift/lower
- Handle with forward reverse speed control and dead man safety switch
- Approximate walking speed is 3 mph.
- Hydrostatic transmission with hand-operated forward and reverse selection
- Powered fork raise and lower control lever
- 4"W x 36"L forks
- 3" lowered to 12" raised service range
- Usable width between outriggers is 52"
- Adjustable fork width between 8" minimum and 36" maximum
- Pneumatic steer wheels are 13" diameter x 4" wide each
- Drive wheels are 18" diameter x 8-1/2" wide each and foam filled
- Wheels include sealed bearings for outdoor use
- Steering arc is 150 degrees
- Capacities of 2,000 or 4,000 lbs.
- Complies with ASME B56.1-2004