10,000 lb. Capacity Pallet Jack
This full-featured pallet truck has a huge 10,000 lb. capacity! It includes two articulating steering wheels and two front load rollers. Nose wheels are located on the front edge of each fork to assist in clean pallet entrance and exit. Reinforced triple-formed steel forks provide twice the strength of standard single formed forks. Equipped with internally mounted solid steel adjustable push rods.
This pallet truck also features two tow loops for simple towing of the truck should it be necessary.
- 10,000 lb. capacity
- Sloped and rounded fork nose design
- User-friendly entry and exit rollers
- Requires only 75 lb. of pulling force when fully loaded
- Steering wheels include bearing dust covers for added life
- Poly-on-steel wheels
- Chrome plated hydraulic pump design facilitates easy-access seal replacement
- Service range: 3-1/2" to 7-7/8"
Overall fork dimensions:
- 22-3/4" width x 45-1/2" length