The Highrise packaging workbench is an economical packing/shipping workbench will help organize items necessary for most applications. The accessories offered cover most of the basic needs and other accessories can also added in the future as the packaging process evolves. This unit includes the 4-way adjustable spool holder, 12" deep adjustable height steel shelf, 16" deep adjustable height carton shelf with hoop dividers, a 24" full depth bottom shelf, and a 14"W x 16"L x 5"H roller bearing drawer.
- Overall bench capacity: 1,000 pounds.
- 14 gauge legs/16 gauge accessories
- Full arc welded legs, bolted stringer and accessories
- Bullnose laminate top - Constructed from two 3/4" particle board cores that are laminated together. The front is routed and a laminate layer is heated and wrapped 180º around the front edge. All other sides are laminated to prevent damage from moisture.
- Maple top - Measures 1-3/4" and is easily the most popular wood surface offered. These bench tops are made with strips of maple that are glued and pressed to create a high capacity surface with a nice appearance. All maple tops are sealed to protect against moisture and can be resurfaced or refinished if the need arises.