The General general purpose packaging workbench covers all the bases for most shipping and packing applications. The overhead structure has a fixed top shelf for carton storage and 2 full depth bottom shelves. This gives you ample storage for all items needed for your packing process. Also included is a 12" deep adjustable height steel shelf, 4-way adjustable spool holder, fluorescent light fixture, a 4-outlet electrical strip with rear mount rail, and a tote rail to hang standard hanging totes. Totes are not included, but shown for demonstration purposes.
- Overall bench capacity: 1,000 pounds
- 14 gauge legs/16 gauge accessories
- Full arc welded legs, bolted stringer and accessories
- Bullnose laminate top - Constructed from two 3/4" particle board cores that are laminated together. The front is routed and a laminate layer is heated and wrapped 180º around the front edge. All other sides are laminated to prevent damage from moisture.
- Maple top - Measures 1-3/4" and is easily the most popular wood surface offered. These bench tops are made with strips of maple that are glued and pressed to create a high capacity surface with a nice appearance. All maple tops are sealed to protect against moisture and can be resurfaced or refinished if the need arises.