The Big Wheel packaging workbench includes a full width roll holder underneath the work surface - a great place to store a roll of bubble wrap or brown paper necessary for the packing processes. The work bench also includes plenty of storage space with a fixed height 16" deep top shelf with hoop dividers, fluorescent light fixture, and a 12" deep angled steel shelf with front lip.
- Overall bench capacity: 1,000 pounds
- 14 gauge legs/16 gauge accessories
- Full arc welded legs, bolted stringer and accessories
- All other accessories can bee added to this packing table
- Bullnose laminate top - Constructed from two 3/4" particle board cores that are laminated together. The front is routed and a laminate layer is heated and wrapped 180º around the front edge. All other sides are laminated to prevent damage from moisture.
- Maple top - Measures 1-3/4" and is easily the most popular wood surface offered. These bench tops are made with strips of maple that are glued and pressed to create a high capacity surface with a nice appearance. All maple tops are sealed to protect against moisture and can be resurfaced or refinished if the need arises.