Dock Seals offer a very significant opportunity to conserve energy. In the majority of applications this equipment pays for itself the first year in heating costs alone. There are additional savings in the areas of security, personal safety, and product spoilage.
Three piece construction includes:
- One header for the top - 12" high by 120" overall length (foam is 114", allowing 3" on each end for mounting), with a projection from 10"-20"
- Two verticals for the sides - 96" high by 12" wide at truck face, then beveled back to 9.5" at wall
- Through-the-wall installation kit (includes 8 predrilled steel brackets and 16 lag bolts
- The superior 36 oz. nylon reinforced vinyl facing has a higher tear strength than equivalent weight hypalon. The chemically sealed ends prevent moisture infiltration
- It is mounted on and bonded to a durable wolmanized wood and contains a full height air escape tunnel
- 5" maximum compression is recommended. Application with a flush dock to building in conjunction with an Edge-O-Dock use a twenty (20) inch projection Dock Seal