Ball Transfer Tables
Used where products require free rotation in any direction, ball transfer tables (sometimes called tabletop conveyor) can be found in large and small conveyor systems across the country. These tables allow for free movement of packages in two dimensions. This includes not only forward and backward movements, but also free rotation in any direction. These ball transfer tables are comprised of a full 3.5" deep frame with 1" diameter balls enclosed in a pressed steel outer shell with a 1/4"-20 stud for easy replacement.
*Please note - stands are not included but may be purchased separately. Contact us at (320) 485-4974 for more information.
Load capacity information:
- Max uniformly distributed load for 5' tables is 3,100 lb.
- Max uniformly distributed load for 10' tables is 1,350 lb.
- Max load per ball is 65 lb.
Note: Max product weight should not exceed 150 pounds as product may only rest on 3 ball transfers at one time.
- 3.5" deep x 1.5" flanges, 10 gauge powder coated steel channel frame with 10 gauge powder coated steel for bolting to 1.9" diameter gravity roller conveyor or other select powered conveyors
- Butt type end couplers for bolting sections together
- 1" diameter balls
- 3" or 4" square centered balls
- Stands are not included
*Product may vary slightly from photos.