Industrial Floor Scales (With Indicator)
Extremely accurate and durable, this DCSB Industrial Floor Scale with LCD Weight Indicator performs exceptionally well in applications located in tough industrial environments, including outdoor dock applications, NTEP-certified "legal for trade" for 5,000 divisions, and Class III use. These rugged scales incorporate a carbon steel construction, NTEP-certified IP65 rated load cells, a diamond tread plate safety deck, and a complete junction box assembly. Scales come calibrated.
This robust DCSB Floor Scale is the ideal weighing solution for a wide variety of industries where palletized goods are constantly being weighed or moved around by pallet jacks or forklifts. The platform deck, available in a wide range of capacities and dimensions, has 1/4" / 6 mm thick
hard-wearing checker plate with powder coat surface finish and waterproof IP67 load cells.
Simple to operate, the SBI 240 indicator offers all the functions and features needed to improve efficiency and increase productivity in most warehouse and manufacturing environments.
- Capacity: 5,000 lb.
- Size: 48"W x 48"D x 3.1"H (4' x 4')
- Load cells: Four waterproof-IP67, NTEP/OIML R60 approved, 350 Ohm ± 3.5 load cells
- Deck construction: Fabricated from high quality mild steel with a 1/4" / 6 mm hard wearing checker plate top deck structure and specially designed folded channel understructure to help maximize strength where needed
- Power: 9V 600mA power supply with USA/UK/EU adapters (included) and four AA batteries (not included)
- Indicator construction: Die cast aluminum indicator housing with adjustable steel desk/wall bracket
- Indicator size: 9.5"L x 4.9"W, 2.5"H
- Functions: Weighing, check weighing, and accumulation
- Display: 6-1/2 digits, 1" / 25 mm high, large seven segment LCD with white backlight
- Operator keys: Setup, print/func, acc/total, unit/data, tare/preset, zero/on/off
- Includes calibrated SBI 240 indicator with LCD display