PowerPallet 2000 Electric Powered Pallet Jack
The PowerPallet 2000 is an electric powered pallet jack . It offers a complete drive package that is pre-installed onto a quality manual pallet jack, converting the manual jack into a very powerful, yet ultra-compact, motorized pallet jack.
This machine is not just another walkie. Simply put, the PowerPallet 2000 can greatly improve both the productivity and ergonomics of your operation, while still maintaining all the flexibility afforded by a manual jack.
The compact, powerful and feature-rich PowerPallet provides an excellent user experience, while also looking exceptionally good on your bottom line.
- Quality manual pallet jack - 3,500 lb. load capacity
- Drive unit
- Battery pack
- Mounting plates
**Chargers are sold separately and additional charging units are available. See info below.
Incredibly Compact Turning Circle - With a turning circle the same as for a manual jack, there is nothing more compact and user friendly for maneuvering heavy loads in tight spaces.
Great Visibility - The ultra-compact size of the attached drive unit improves operator visibility of both the load being moved and the surrounding work area. This gives the operator a much better sense of the load being moved.
Unmatched Maneuverability and Effortless Turning - The patented design of the PowerPallet 2000 locates the drive wheel within a spring loaded drive arm. So a max of 350 lb. is borne by the drive wheel (enough load transfer for reliable traction), while all additional weight is borne by the steering wheels of the jack.
The result... Less effort maneuvering at low speeds.
Truck Mode - A push of the mode button changes the unit from "Warehouse Mode" (green light) to "Truck Mode" (orange light). This feature is provided for easier back of truck operation. In this mode the unit can be operated with the handle vertical while the maximum speed is automatically reduced.
Pallet jack specs:
- Capacity: 3,500 lbs
- Minimum Fork Height: 2.95 inches
- Maximum Fork Height: 7.5 inches
- Steering Wheel: 7 x 2 inches
- Load Roller, Single: 2.9 x 3.7 inches
- Size of Fork: 6.3 x 2.4 inches
- Overall Fork Width: 27 inches
- Fork Length: 48 inches
Pallet Jack Features:
- Ergonomically designed handle allows safe and comfortable operation.
- Tough and reliable torsion-resistant jack due to its extremely strong, high quality steel frame.
- High quality, galvanized casted hydraulic pump that is strong, durable and requires very low routine maintenance.
- Nylon wheels are quiet, durable and non-marking making them ideal for delicate floors.
- The PH premium manual jack also includes additional entry and exit fork rollers allow easy entry and exit in pallets.
Lithium Battery Specs:
- Composition: Li-Ion (Rechargeable)
- Power: 5Ah, 51.8V (Li-Ion)
- Type (ID): Type E
- Weight: 4.5 lbs. (Li-Ion)
- Battery run time: 60-90 minutes
- Charge cycles: Approximately 800 charge cycles from dead to fully charged
- Additional batteries and/or charging docks are available
*Please note - If purchasing an additional charging unit, 3 individual parts are needed to create a complete charging unit:
- Charging dock station
- Charging block
- Charging cord