Mechanical Edge-Of-Dock Levelers
Edge-of-dock dock levelers attach to the face of your dock eliminating the need to cut a custom pit. These levelers are built to spec utilizing a simple and time tested design which results in value, function and operation that you wont find in other edge-of-dock levelers on the market today.
These mechanical edge-of-dock levelers are lifted and lowered smoothly and easily with an activating lever. Together with a torsion spring mounted under the deck, this results in very little effort required to operate the leveler. Grease fittings along the length of the lip hinge allow for easy maintenance.
- High-strength 4-way safety tread plate, deck and lip (55,000 psi yield)
- 27.5" deck and lip span
- Simple, reliable torsion spring operation
- Heavy-duty continuous hinges with grease fittings for superior strength and lubrication
- Built-in bumper blocks with molded rubber bumpers
- Safe, convenient bar lift design allows the leveler to be easily tilted back and then forward onto the truck, eliminating heavy pulling and pushing
- ±3" effective working range
- ±5" operating range
- Lag plate option included for installation on docks with no metal edge